NEW! Fun-in-A-Bucket Review Games
Motivate students to finish their other schoolwork, so they can play Fun-in-a-Bucket as their reward. (TOP SECRET: Fun-in-a-Bucket is actually hard work disguised in fun, easy games, so you may find you can reduce the amount of written work you assign your students.)
LIKE DROPS IN THE BUCKET
• Proven educationally sound
• Spaced spiraling practice
• Same familiar format each day
• Variety in questions and challenges
• Reviews and challenges for total mastery
• Builds confidence
• Feels good
• Drops in the Bucket make work fun. Fun-in-a-Bucket makes it even MORE fun!
• Drops in the Bucket get checked and scored. Fun-in-a-Bucket is self-checking as you play!
• Drops in the Bucket review 10 skills, while Fun-in-a-Bucket reviews 25 skills!
• Drops in the Bucket are done with a pencil. Fun-in-a-Bucket is done in your head!
WHAT IS IN EACH SET?
• 24 games, each reviewing 25 important skills
• Vividly-illustrated, heavily-laminated Frog gameboards, each with its own fun and colorful theme
• Game pieces
• Colorful Classroom Display Box
HOW DOES IT WORK?
After students finish each day’s Drops in the Bucket review sheet for 10 skills, they get to play these self-checking, fun games, each reviewing 25 skills!
Put out several games, adding new ones each week. Always something new to motivate and inspire students.
• develop math proficiency
• increase speed in math
• enhance problem solving
• utilize and master strategies
• discover the joy of math
Fun-in-a-Bucket includes 24 different math games. Each one reviews all 25 skills. Students play them again and again, then move to the next level.
Students love what is fun. Students love what they do well. Fun-in-a-Bucket ensures their success.
WHICH LEVELS SHOULD I CHOOSE
• Not too hard, not too easy. Use the level that is just right!