Even students who can’t read can practice these 25 skills independently.
Reading, language, and thinking games your students can play independently or with a partner. Reading is not required to play the games in this set.
Includes 25 skill games:
- Which one has the same name?
- Which one goes with the others?
- Which one is not like the others?
- What's wrong with this picture?
- Sequence: Which is next?
- Sequence: What happens next?
- Part of the whole
- Matching shapes
- Figure ground
- Letters and words
- Rhyming words
- Syllables & Animal names
- Word families: at, it, ot
- Vowel sounds in rhymes
- Vocabulary & Initial sounds 1
- Vocabulary & Initial sounds 2
- Vocabulary & Initial sounds 3
- Vocabulary & Initial sounds 4
- Vocabulary & Ch, sh, th, wh
- Final sounds
- Letter formation
- Alphabet sequence
- Upper and lower case letters